Sunday 13 March 2011

An awkward hello

This feels like a first date- awkward.. and I have no idea what to say. There will most definitely be some nervous laughter and a few too many drinks followed by going back to your place and passing out on the couch. Disappointing, I know.

So! I am 20, a girl, and from Australia. Erm, g'day? I have a puppy.


He is nearly five months now. Yes, I am one of those lame people who talk to their pets in a high pitched voice and treat them like children. I have not gone as far as dressing him up.. yet.

I have a boyfriend who I also talk to in a high pitched voice and treat like a child.


He is the love of my life and has been with me for 11 months now (almost a year! *excited squeals*). I am very fortunate to have him as he puts up with my "quirks".. and by quirks, I mean madness.

I live with my housemates who are fairly amazing people.

I am fairly reclusive. I read, and internet (here comes the nervous laughter), and sometimes leave the house for supplies.

I work in retail hospitality (fast food.. ha!), and want to study to be a neuropsychologist (yes, i am intelligent, how did you know?).

Other than that, I have depression and anxiety. This is probably the thing I will write about mostly, just because I am finally undergoing proper treatment with a fantastic doctor and would like a place to be fairly introspective. So this is for me (depsite horrible introductions).

So yes, my place or yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment