Tuesday 29 March 2011

Meh-ness

I saw Mr. Psych Man today. It was somewhat awkward. I have had a meh couple of weeks so I went in and started rambling about all my meh-ness and death. I have been in one of those ever so lovely throw-yourself-under-a-bus moods for a few weeks now and I decided to disclose this information. I am noty entirely sure if I did the right thing but he called ACIS (assessment and crisis intervention service) and now they are sort of.. keeping an eye on me. I think I need to have a meeting with them either today or tomorrow. This is scary stuff. Mr. Psych Man thinks that they may want to admit me to  hospital. "Just for a few days,' he said.. I can't afford a few days!

I have spent the last few weeks angry and lethargic, staying in bed only to emerge to yell at people. They Boy and I had an argument the other day which shows just how irritable I am as I hate being mad at him. This is apparently a symptom of depression. Who knew?

So I am waiting for ACIS to call me back.. 2 hours and 37 minutes to go. I just want to know what is going to happen. Until then, I am going back to bed.


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear..... Not good. But at least there are measures in place, so they can help you through this.

    As for the argument this The Boy - Don't make it into a big thing. Every couple has their arguments, you're no different. And he knows what you're going through, he can see it. So i don't think he would take it to heart darls. He cares about you, as does everyone in your life.

    ReplyDelete