Sunday 24 April 2011

Whiny Whinge

I am sick of being sick! I know I am being a sook but my throat is killing me, I keep alternating between sweating profusely and shivering like a maniac, and my head is throbbing like a bitch. A hot bath helped while I was in there, and I am unable to sleep long enough to shake this thing once and for all.

To be honest, the worst thing is the loneliness. My house is cold and lonely. My puppy is roaming the halls, far too interested in sights and smells to pay any attention to me. Also, he has figured out that after four, five days of this, I lack energy to play.

I dunno if it's the illness or if I would be anyway, but I am depressed. Horribly, uncomfortably depressed. I don't want to get up, to go on. I don't want to go to work tomorrow, or in fact, ever again. I don't want to spend my life trudging to a job everyday, same old, same old. Yet, what's the alternative?

I am just exhausted.

/Whinge

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then put in for the DSP if you don't want to work anymore. But you better be up before sunday afternoon lol.

    And when work rings you to take on more shifts on your days off, or work overtime, say no. You need your time away from the stress of work. it's their responsibility to find someone to cover your shifts.

    ReplyDelete